I know very little about doing makeup. After being alive for 23 years, I have come to terms with my lack of makeup skills. Since my makeup skills are total crap, I usually wear a bareface or mascara (if I’m feeling adventurous lol).
I was super excited when I received an invite to the Beauty Bash event at the Miracle Mile Shops, because I knew this was my opportunity to learn a thing or two about make up. The brands Mac, Sephora, Basin White, and NYX Professional Make Up not only slayed my face by giving me a makeover, but they also provided me with some helpful makeup do’s & dont’s. First, I wanted to share some photos from the event, then we will get into the tips.
Now for the makeup tips (from the experts):
L I P S
• Do exfoliate lips before applying a lip product
• Do moisturize lips
• Do apply a lip liner before applying lip stick
• Do opt for darker colors this fall
E Y E B R O W S
• Do use a lighter shade for the brows
• Do apply small, thin strokes to fill the brows
• Do make the brows sisters, NOT twins.
• Do opt to use a concealer underneath the brows to make them POP!
• Do rock a bold brow & bold lip for the fall
C O N T O U R
• Do keep it minimal (the experts call this a “nontour”)
• Do apply your blush or highlighter to the top of your cheeks and swipe up to your temples (The experts call this “draping”)
• Do opt for a natural contour/nontour this fall
What are your top 3 make up tips?
Disclaimer: Some affiliate links are used. I may receive a small commission for items purchased through these links.