This holiday season, I’m participating in Ethical Hour’s #ShopEthicalInstead movement. Meaning no crazy shopping trips to the mall for gifts on Black Friday. Instead, I will purchase presents from locally-owned and/or ethical businesses.
I encourage you to consider joining the movement as well. If any of you are interested, I’ll be creating several gift guides this month featuring affordable, ethical products.
This first gift guide provides ethical gift options, perfect for the ladies who enjoy lazy-days of relaxation. Trying to keep it thrifty here, so the majority of the gifts are under $30:
- Bath Set: Chemical-free, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, Mineral-Oil free, and Alcohol-free – $24.99
- Geometric Mug – Made from reclaimed water & recycled scrap materials – $10.00
- Pale Pink Beanie – Fair trade- $30
- Knee High Sock Pack – Made with 75% organic cotton & fair-trade certified – $25.00
- Knotted Sweater – Uses 100% renewable energy and donates 1% of sales to 1% For The Planet – $58.00
- Hot Buttered Rum Soy Candle – All natural soy wax, natural fiber cotton wick, reusable glass container, dye-free, & chemical-free – $12.00
- Divine Cocoa – Made with fair-trade cocoa. Free from artificial flavorings, colorings, & preservatives – $5.00
Click here to join the #ShopEthicalInstead movement.
What other gift guides would you like to see?