Whenever I’m on vacation, I always search for a list of the city’s best thrift stores. I love thrifting at places the locals recommend. So whether its through blogger or yelper suggestions, I make sure to shop where the thrifters go. With that being said, I figured I should compile a list of the best thrift stores in Las Vegas to help tourists and locals find amazing deals.
Here are what I consider to be the best thrift shops in Vegas:
I’m pretty confident that most locals would agree that Savers is one of the best thrift stores in Vegas. Savers carries a great selection of name brand clothing items. There is a huge price range here from $1.99-$99.99. My favorite thing about this store is you can almost always find items still new with tags. Also, Savers is super clean and well organized. What more could a thrifter ask for?
- Best Location: 8530 Lake Mead Blvd, (702) 658-2880
- Best Sale Day: $2 Wednesday (select items are priced at $2)
- Best Find: Calvin Klein Handbag – $28
You can’t go wrong, with good ol’ classic goodwill. Goodwill always has tons of clothes to look through! It can be overwhelming at first, but it makes the moment you find something that much more exciting. The nice thing about Goodwill is there is no sales tax. It also tends to be less expensive than Savers.
- Best Location: 3528 S Maryland Pkwy, (702) 214-2026
- Best Sale Day: $0.99 Monday (select items are priced at $0.99)
- Best Find: BDG Urban Outfitters Sweater – $0.99
Speaking of Goodwill, make sure you check out the Las Vegas Goodwill Clearance Center! The Goodwill Clearance Center is where items that do not sell at regular goodwill stores are taken before they get recycled or sold in bulk to third world countries. There are no clothing racks in this store, only large industrial sized bins. You must dig through the bins to find items. The best part about this store is they charge by the pound, and again there’s no sales tax.
- Best Location: 7570 Dean Martin Dr #605, (702) 906-2205
- Best Sale Day: Everyday
- Best Find: Lulu Lemon Jacket – $0.60
Dinosaurs & Roses is a community thrift store, working with approximately 40 nonprofit organizations. The owner and staff members are friendly and really care about helping the community. This thrift store is unique due to its negotiable pricing policy. The prices are very reasonable, but if you really want a bargain, the staff is open to negotiations.
- Best Location: 4310 E Tropicana Ave #6, Las Vegas, NV 89121, (702) 277-3752
- Best Sale Day: Everyday
- Best Find: Light Pink Tote Bag – $2