This year, skip getting your lady store-bought roses for Valentine’s day and opt for an affordable, ethical gift she will love. If you are still in need of gift ideas, here are 7 ethical Valentine’s Day gifts for her under $30.
- You’re My Person Card – 10% of the proceeds go towards relieving hunger, fighting poverty, or helping animals – $4.00
- Dark Chocolate with Raspberries – Fair trade. Free from artificial flavorings, colorings, & preservatives – $3.99
- I Heart You Candle – Soy blend, vegan, & purchases help provide a living wage to female refugees – $28.00
- Love Bangle Bracelet – Every product purchase supports job creation for people transitioning out of homelessness – $30.00
- Tea Strainer Mug – Fair trade, ethically sourced, handcrafted in Vietnam – $24.99
- Lara Intimates Classic Briefs – Eco-friendly & made from reclaimed, surplus fabric ~$27.00
- Coconut Cacao Body Soap – Vegan, fair trade, all-natural & organic– $10.00
What do you plan on gifting to the women in your life?